Quality Audit and Research Coordinators (QuARCs)
The HSRC has established a network of local Quality Audit and Research Coordinators (QuARCs) within every Trust to be a single point of contact for national audits, quality improvement projects, multi-centre research and other academic issues.
The QuARC network facilitates the HSRC's aim to be the 'glue' between clinical anaesthesia and the research agenda through the comprehensive audit of perioperative care, national quality improvement initiatives and the maintenance of a network of active engaged clinician researchers.
Trusts Without QuARCs
We are currently looking for QuARCs in the following 24 Trusts/Health Boards. If you are based at one of these organisations and would like to be a QuARC, please speak to your Clinical Director and contact the HSRC Administrator (see Contact Us page for details).
- Aintree University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Doncaster and Bassetlaw Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- East Cheshire NHS Trust
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust
- George Eliot Hospital NHS Trust
- Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation Trust
- Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust
- University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust
- North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust
- Southend University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Weston Area Health NHS Trust
- Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust
- NHS Dumfries and Galloway
- NHS Forth Valley
- NHS Orkney
- NHS Western Isles
- Powys Teaching Health Board
This list was last updated 19 January 2016.