The 2nd Sprint National Anaesthesia Project: Epidemiology of Critical Care provision after Surgery (SNAP-2: EpiCCS) is managed by the NIAA Health Services Research Centre in conjunction with the UCL/UCLH Surgical Outcomes Research Centre (SOuRCe).
SNAP-2: EpiCCS will describe the epidemiology of perioperative risk and outcome, and critical care referral and admission after inpatient surgery in the UK. It also aims to examine whether planned postoperative critical care admission is effective as an intervention to reduce postoperative morbidity.
SNAP-2 is generously supported by the Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland (AAGBI) and the Royal College of Anaesthetists (RCoA).
Tweets by SNAP2EPICCS
- Click here or on the button above to visit the SNAP-2 webtool.
- You can call or SMS us with SNAP-2 queries on 07546643962.
- The latest information on SNAP-2 can be found on the SNAP website.
- Follow @SNAP2EPICCS on Twitter.
- Email: email@example.com.
- SNAP-2 EpiCCS is generously supported by the Royal College of Anaesthetists and the Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland.