The Health Foundation: Scaling Up Improvement Programme
The Scaling Up Improvement Programme is a new Health Foundation funding scheme which seeks to improve healthcare delivery and / or the way people manage their own healthcare.
Over £3 million is available for up to seven project teams to take successful healthcare improvement interventions that have been tried and tested on a small scale and deliver them on a larger scale.
Scaling Up Improvement at a glance
- Projects will be funded at a care pathway, health board, clinical network, organisational, regional or national level.
- Applications can come from any health or health and social care provider organisation in the UK where services are free at the point of delivery.
- Teams should have a strong track record in change management, measurement and evaluation.
- Due to the range of skills and experience required to deliver an improvement project of this scale, collaboration between a number of organisations is expected.
- Each project will receive up to £500,000 of funding over two and a half years to support the implementation and evaluation of the work.
The deadline for the first stage of the application process is 12 noon on 16 June 2014.
For further details and to apply, please visit the
Health Foundation website.
Share this :